New Media Products
30 second ad slot on DI Branded Podcast Programs. Advertisement lives with podcast across all syndicated channels ( in car apps | game consoles | mobile apps |podcast directories) $50 per slot two (2) Slots Minimum Purchase
As entrepreneurs, we have to either adopt--or adapt to--new methods of advertising to reach potential clients and customers. With so many of them connected to the internet with their mobile phones and/or laptop computers, it's no wonder that digital media advertising (DMA) is the new hot button for any seasoned or newbie entrepreneur.
Now potential customers can be reached 24 hours a day on many different devices all connected at once, and any customer can find your services through your digital portfolio, ringtone or podcast, or an online video tutorial. Beyond the internet, these media find their way to any medium that will support them.
Ten things to ask us
1. How successful are you in your own social media networks?
2. Do you understand my market?
3. How connected are you to influencers in my industry?
4. May I have the names of your clients?
5. Where can I find current and past examples of your work?
6. Which tools do you use to measure the ROI of your campaigns?
7. What are some social media campaign ideas for my business?
8. Which social media do you specialize in?
9. How would you handle a social media crisis?
10. What are your payment terms and are they negotiable?
We want you to feel comfortable with our team and services. Do your research?
$150 hourly Rate
Plan of action (1st hour)
Detailed outline (up to 4 hour)
Short Form – Known as TV commercials or DRTV commercials, short form Infomercials are either :30 or :60 seconds in length and are typically designed to air on Local and Regional Cable Television.
Long-Form – Traditionally coined as Infomercials, these are 30 to 60 minute shows, that convey the value of a product through a variety of formats (see below).
Micro-Form – A newer, more flexible Infomercial length, that incorporates the elements of Direct Response in a 30 second-or-less format. Increasingly used in Online advertising.
Hosted Talk Show – in this Infomercial format, the production is designed as a talk show, resembling those on major national channels. This discussion format allows for professional hosts to present the features and benefits of the Infomercial product in a conversational manner, and offers the opportunity for a variety of personalized calls to action, that may reach different audience segments, based on the the personal characteristics of the host. This is often considered the most entertaining Infomercial format by viewers.
Advertisers must submit all artwork and or audio products for placement. Contentexual ad should include short 120 blurb. Infomercials and radiocast slots should have a brief description of the product + any art work.Radiocasters are given a personal id to post their content.
- All prices quoted are NET
- Terms: cash in advance ; PayPal or credit card 5% additional
- Full payment upon signing
- Payments are non- refundable
- RadioCaster cannot miss more than two shows in a series.
- Upon payment your show is assigned a broadcast date set 2 weeks out and social ads for launch promotion.
Program Samples The Controller with @JFinn 2011 | Art-O- Vation Syndicated | Monster Music Produced by DIRadioCast for Monster ProductsListen on Google PLAY Music