New Media Service
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Digg and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of existing efforts.
- Build new channels.
- Create or curate all content.
- Build online events and campaigns that foster excitement and increase response: likes, fans, followers, partners, donors and volunteers.
- Work with website development to ensure social media tools (Ex: Sharing buttons, plugins, widgets, etc.) are kept up to date.
Documentation and post production $2,200
One hour of video equals 2 two hours of post production
Max 3 video averaging from 90 seconds to 15 minutes for new & social post
Post Production $100 hourly
One hour of video equal two hours of post production
Production Assistant $75 hourly
Make sure talent is prepared
Pays attention to production details
Services Include All digital photos no retouch given to client or uploaded to their server Candid shots that tell the story Visual Communication support $30 hourly First Post (social documentation) Live photo blogging and social tagging Engaging the audience in the action to encourage follow up response
Flat Rate: A maximum of 4 hours #diDJServices support local and international DJ Talent The requested DJ will Provide a DJ Service, which shall consist primarily of providing musical entertainment by means of a recorded music format. We do not provide sound equipment or lighting. Those services are additional and must be negotiated with requested DJ. As a part of the booking, the client will receive placement on our network and related social platforms promoting the DJ's play date. (Client must provide details and artwork.)