- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Digg and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of existing efforts.
- Build new channels.
- Create or curate all content.
- Build online events and campaigns that foster excitement and increase response: likes, fans, followers, partners, donors and volunteers.
- Work with website development to ensure social media tools (Ex: Sharing buttons, plugins, widgets, etc.) are kept up to date.
Documentation and post production $2,200
One hour of video equals 2 two hours of post production
Max 3 video averaging from 90 seconds to 15 minutes for new & social post
Post Production $100 hourly
One hour of video equal two hours of post production
Production Assistant $75 hourly
Make sure talent is prepared
Pays attention to production details
30 second ad slot on DI Branded Podcast Programs. Advertisement lives with podcast across all syndicated channels ( in car apps | game consoles | mobile apps |podcast directories) $50 per slot two (2) Slots Minimum Purchase
As entrepreneurs, we have to either adopt--or adapt to--new methods of advertising to reach potential clients and customers. With so many of them connected to the internet with their mobile phones and/or laptop computers, it's no wonder that digital media advertising (DMA) is the new hot button for any seasoned or newbie entrepreneur.
Now potential customers can be reached 24 hours a day on many different devices all connected at once, and any customer can find your services through your digital portfolio, ringtone or podcast, or an online video tutorial. Beyond the internet, these media find their way to any medium that will support them.
Ten things to ask us
1. How successful are you in your own social media networks?
2. Do you understand my market?
3. How connected are you to influencers in my industry?
4. May I have the names of your clients?
5. Where can I find current and past examples of your work?
6. Which tools do you use to measure the ROI of your campaigns?
7. What are some social media campaign ideas for my business?
8. Which social media do you specialize in?
9. How would you handle a social media crisis?
10. What are your payment terms and are they negotiable?
We want you to feel comfortable with our team and services. Do your research?
$150 hourly Rate
Plan of action (1st hour)
Detailed outline (up to 4 hour)