List will be available Nov. 2012
- DJ Aaries – Rocawear spokesmodel, travelling DJ with repeat appearances on MTV & BET Mixtape DJ & Music marketing. CEO of Hood Hard DJ’s | This DJ knows the power of a digital foot print and how to garner support via digital means.
- Rock City (Planet VI) – Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands singers & songwriters with credits on music from Akon, Usher, Sean Kingston, the Pussycat Dolls, Ashlee Simpson and many others while using the name Rock City, eventually shortened to R. City.
- CL of Digiwax – Owner of Digiwax Media a digital distribution company . CL is formerly an A&R for Warner and has 15 years of experience in the music industry watching it grow from traditional to digital.
- DIRadioCast New Media Network headed by Bahamian native Africa Allah. The network acts as a platform to support independent content producers, urban artists & small business, Currently servicing 500,000 monthly with a 10% audio download rate.
- Donnie “DScantz” Scantlbury – Founder of State of Emergency, a music and extreme lifestyle allegiance dedicated to producing R&B, Pop, Hip Hop and Rock music and partner in The DS3 Entertainment Group. He is a producer, musician and songwriter with credits on music from Chris Brown, Aaliyah, Ideal, Ludacris, Danity Kane, Chante Moore, Jagged Edge, J Holiday, Dave Hollister, Toni Braxton, JoJo and other international artists, a two time Grammy nominee for work on Usher’s 2004 LP “Confessions” and a Dove Award recipient for Out of Eden’s 2003 LP “This Is Your Life”.