#diEDU Getting to the sale 101
Our objective is to get brick and mortar businesses ready for both “Black Friday” and “Small Business Saturday” as well as establishing an online eCommerce platform to help leverage “Cyber Monday” sales.
Additionally, we want to support holiday gifting for Non-profit starting on “Giving Tuesday”.
Our goal is to educate and equip attendees with the information needed to create and execute a plan of action (strategy) via social platforms that will effectively attract, engage and result in sales.
- Getting to the sale 101 (Free)
- Planning a New and Social Media Strategy
- 9 Methods of communication
- Get to Knowing your Audience (polls, Q&A, Tweet Chats, FB Chats, Hangouts)
- Social Media Ads and Data
- Website integration and management
Take our seven session series on how to get to the sale with new and social media