Date(s) - 05/26/2012
11:45 am - 1:30 pm
DIRadioCast streams live from Carnival in Atlanta GA with Madd Colors
2012 ATLANTA CARIBBEAN CARNIVAL PARADE
Saturday, May 26, 2012, 12 Noon
2012 ATLANTA CARNIVAL (FESTIVAL VILLAGE)
Saturday, May 26, 2012, Auburn Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia
(Between Jesse Hill Jr. Dr and HIlliard St.) 11am – 10pm
ATLANTA CARNIVAL PARADE ROUTE
- Staging area-West Peachtree/Civic Center Marta Station
- The parade will start by heading south on W Peachtree towards Ralph McGill/Ivan Allen
- Crossing over Ralph McGill/Ivan Allen veering left towards Peachtree St.
- At Peachtree St. the bands will make a right onto Peachtree St.
- Going thru downtown and passing SunTrust Plaza, Peachtree Center Marta Station Georgia Pacific Center to John Wesley Dobbs
- At John Wesley Dobbs the band members will make a left onto John Wesley Dobbs
(Residence Inn and Quiznos sign says no left turn) and continue down John Wesley Dobbs crossing over Piedmont.
- Then continue to Jesse Hill Jr. Dr.
- Spectators will proceed south on Jesse Hill Jr Drive to Auburn Avenue where they will
enter the festival village
Madd Colors is a diverse group of individuals with roots from many of the caribbean islands. Our fun loving members is totally obsessed with the excitement and splendor of Caribbean carnival, music and culture. Real “carnival babies” Our 1st year on the road 2009 Madd Colors brought 100 members on the road as the number one T Shirt band in Atlanta. As our masqueradors stomped, jumped, waved and whine their way through the streets of downtown Atlanta, we became known as the maddest band.
Bookings are closed for this event.