CFO, DistinctiveImpression MMG
As CFO Ms. Harrigan provides both operational and programmatic support to company and its brands. The CFO supervises the finance unit and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
- Work with the President/CEO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships on city, state, and national levels, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO and COO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization’s needs.
GM, DistinctiveImpression MMG
- Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
- Oversee preparation of an Annual Report summarizing progress on short and long range plans.
- Research and write discussion papers, analysis documents and proposals as needed to assist the organization in determining and meeting its long and short term goals.
- Oversee the booking of tours this includes: venue liaison from negotiating the deal to distribution of audience questionnaires, programs and merchandise.
- Organize the availability of company members for media/PR events as necessary.
- Oversee content, production and distribution of all marketing and publicity materials (posters, program, flyers, mail outs, brochures etc) with director, designer and project manager.
- Manage press development;
- Co-ordinate the invitation of potential future promoters and supporters of the company
DJ C Ka’as
Program Director, DIRadioCast
- Check completed program logs for accuracy and conformance with FCC rules and regulations, and resolve program log inaccuracies.
- Confer with directors and production staff to discuss issues such as production and casting problems, budgets, policies, and news coverage.
- Develop promotions for current programs and specials.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in broadcast news, sports, or programming.
- Establish show schedules and assign work to staff members.
- Evaluate new and existing programming for suitability and in order to assess the need for changes, using information such as audience surveys and feedback.
- Monitor and review programming in order to ensure that schedules are met, guidelines are adhered to, and performances are of adequate quality.
- Monitor network transmissions for advisories concerning daily program schedules, program content, special feeds, and/or program changes.
- Perform personnel duties such as evaluating work performance.
- Plan and schedule programming and event coverage based on broadcast length, time availability, and other factors such as community needs, ratings data, and viewer demographics.
- Act as a liaison between talent and directors, providing information that performers/guests need to prepare for appearances, and communicating relevant information from guests, performers, or staff to directors.
- Conduct interviews for broadcasts.
- Develop ideas for programs and features that the network could produce.
- Operate and maintain on-air and production equipment.
- Prepare copy and edit tape so that material is ready for broadcasting.
- Read news, read and/or record public service and promotional announcements, and otherwise participate as a member of an on-air shift as required.
- Review information about programs and schedules in order to ensure accuracy and provide such information to local media outlets as necessary.
- Select, acquire, and maintain programs, music, films, and other needed materials, and obtain legal clearances for their use as necessary.
- Direct setup of remote facilities and install or cancel programs at remote stations.
- Participate in the planning and execution of fundraising activities.